Listing on CoinMarketCap
If you are familiar with the cryptocurrency industry you ought to know there is a special web platform which centralizes all cryptocurrencies’/tokens’ market cap, prices, trading volume and so on in one place — CoinMarketCap.com.
Roger Ver (Bitcoin Jesus), Michael Novogratz (Bitcoin Bull), Changpeng Zhao (Binance CEO)… all of the world-known crypto supporters use CoinMarketCap one way or the other.
In other words, CoinMarketCap is quite an important platform to list any crypto-related project on it to make the asset or an exchange more recognizable.
But how token listing on CoinMarketCap works?
Actually, it is pretty simple:
1. Your asset should fit the definition of a cryptocurrency;
2. Your asset should be traded on at least two cryptocurrency exchanges, which are listed on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, you can also list your own cryptocurrency exchange, if you have one:
1. Your exchange’s API should represent the last price and 24h volume of an asset;
2. Your exchange should be in operation for at least two months and provide a representative in order to contact.
However, even CoinMarketCap highlights that meeting these requirements does not guarantee listing at all.
Your cryptocurrency or token (or even exchange) should be unique, has some trading volume and so one.
We at Listing.Agency provide all the necessary conditions for listing and escort your project to the stars through bureaucratic difficulties.
Our conditions are quite simple:
1. Approximately 1-2 weeks for listing cryptocurrency/token on CoinMarketCap;
2. Approximately 1 month for listing cryptocurrency exchange on CoinMarketCap;
What is the price? Contact us and we will come to a mutual agreement.